Our Response to COVID-19
First and foremost, we want you to know that we value the health and safety of our customers and staff. As a business, Exclusive Motor Group is taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace while still meeting our customers' needs. We are open and operating, just in a slightly different manner to accommodate the health and safety of our team and our customers.
We continue to monitor information from provincial health authorities for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
Our steps include:
- Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities daily
- Sanitizing interior and exterior of all vehicles daily and after any service is performed on it
- Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well
- Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers
- Appointment only for anyone coming to the facility
- Completing most deals virtually to eliminate any contact
We will be adjusting schedules and operations for some of our staff to ensure that we stay well and can continue serving our customers efficiently. These schedule adjustments should have minimal impact on our in-store operations.
Our website is a helpful resource for shopping and researching vehicles, finding service and parts information, and communicating directly with the dealership. Your entire deal can be completed online. We will also continue to offer vehicle pick-up and delivery services.
We have staff available to answer your questions and assist with your needs at any time. You can connect with a member of our team by phone, email or through our website.
Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19.
On behalf of Exclusive Motor Group, we thank you for being a loyal customer. Please don't hesitate to reach out as we remain dedicated to serving you for all your automotive needs through this challenging time.